175A Car Plug Cover suits Anderson Plugs
Car Plug Cover suits Anderson Plugs suit all of your 4WD and RV using Auxiliary Power requirements. Simple to install with hardware provided.
Electricity can be extremely troublesome when terminals become dirty. In fact, dirty terminals are the second greatest cause of connection failure. The greatest cause of electrical failure in Rv’s and trailers is oxidization inside the trailer plug.
Furthermore, it is essential to keep electrical connection dry otherwise they will fail. Water is conductive and corrosive so it must be kept away from electricity.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty materials the covers protect the power connectors from the elements
- Compatible most power connector brands
- Unique locking tab system secures mating connections
- Snap-fit of power connector into the cover
- Retractable access cover
- Heavy duty PA nylon construction
- Blister packed
Final Note: Anderson Plugs are not provided.