50A Car Plug Cover suit Anderson Style Plugs
50A Car Plug Cover suit Anderson Plug. For all 4WD and Caravans using Auxiliary Power requirements. Simple to install with hardware provided.
- Dirty terminals are the second most significant cause of connection failure.
- The most significant cause of electrical failure in caravans and trailers is oxidisation inside the trailer plug.
It is essential to keep electrical connection dry otherwise they will fail.
How is water conductive?
Electricity passes along a stream of water from point A to a point B. Electricity passes better through water with salt content.
Water provides a path between active and neutral conductors causing tracking. Tracking causes power to be used, flattening the battery even when not connected to the battery.
Prevent electricity to flow between terminals via a shroud or barrier.
The locking tabs ensure a safe and reliable connection for towing, battery charging, marine and industrial OEM applications.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty materials the covers protect the power connectors from the elements
- Compatible most power connector brands
- Unique locking tab system secures mating connections
- Snap-fit of power connector into the cover
- Retractable access cover
- Heavy duty PA nylon construction
- Blister packed
- Patented product.